RSGS 2013 Genealogical Seminar
"Using the FamilySearch.org Treasures"
Speaker: Lynell Bennett Moss
Saturday, October 5, 2013
(See "What's New Today" below for the link to more information and an attendance application.)
This Month’s Program
"Dating a Quaker"
What’s New Today
- New Family File: “The Descendants of Jesse Craft Wilson and Lena Marie Bills” by Carrie Woolverton
- Obituaries Updated Through February 28, 2014
- 2014 RSGS Officers
- The Hoover Book, A Family File, submitted by Carrie Anne Woolverton
- New RSGS Officers for 2014-The Monitor 2 February 2014
- The Life And Times of Preston And Rushia Bell
- Search for Ross/Smith/Williams/Hubbard Families
- Root Seekers’ 2013 Genealogical Seminar
- Church Pictorial Directory-Mabank Church of Christ-1986
- Church Pictorial Directory-Mabank Church of Christ-1984
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Thomas P. Andrews’ Company was organized in Post Oak Grove, Kaufman County, Texas, on 27 June 1861. This muster roll for 29 June 1861 was transcribed from Deed Book I in the Kaufman County Clerk’s Office and posted here.
2012 marks the 20th year for the Root Seekers Genealogical Society of Mabank, Texas. After an introductory beginner’s seminar in the summer of 1992, Jim and Corinne Robertson led the interested people in establishing RSGS in the month of September … Continue reading
Muster Roll of Captain Obed Vanpool’s Company of Cavalry, the “Trinity Guard” organized 8th of July 1861 in Precinct 7 which was the southwest precinct of Kaufman County and included what are now the towns of Scurry and Trinidad.