What’s New Today
- A Few Words About Searches with New Files Added
- Isaiah Bowers, a Gentle Man and His Times–A new family file submitted by Carrie Woolverton.
- Pages from Family Bibles–Today we have begun a new series of entries with the Family Bible Pages of the Pritchett family of Kaufman County, Texas. As family Bible Pages are submitted, we will add to this series.
- William & Sarah Werrell: A Rich Heritage. A history of related families presented by Carrie Woolverton
- A New Family File: The James Thomas and Frona Small White Family. The White family history compiled in 1983 by Carrie Anne Murphy includes data on the extended Wilson family connections with the families of Small, Taylor, Hope, Duncan, Taylor, Johnson, Kinnamon, Corrick, Leath, Tillman, and Gould.
- The Hopewell Family History: A family history presented by RSGS charter member Marian Tillery.
- “20 Years Ago”–a series of articles reprinted from the Mabank Banner of the 1920s and 30s
- The Southland newspaper devoted to the history and resources of Van Zandt County, Texas. Published c1904
- Another New Family File has been added by Marian Tillery: “The Milton Jared Tillery Civil War Journal”
- New Family File: “The Descendants of Jesse Craft Wilson and Lena Marie Bills” by Carrie Woolverton
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Today we have concluded the series of “Where to Write” for Vital Records with the inclusion of Montana and the Virgin Islands.
We are almost there. We add the States of Washington and Wyoming. That leaves one state and one territory to complete the series of “Where to Write.”
Reminder: Always Look Down at the Bottom of this Column to Know what this month’s Program will be. Keep informed.
We try to let you know what the monthly program will be. To get ahead of the game, look at the announcements in the menu item, “Upcoming Programs.”